Dates for Orientation Sessions:
December 22nd 8:00 am - 12:00 pm (half-day session)
December 22nd 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm (half-day session)
January 5th 8:00 am - 12:00 pm (session 1) OR 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm (session 2)
January 6th 8:00 am - 12:00 pm (session 1) OR 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm (session 2)
January 9th 8:00 am - 12:00 pm (session 1) OR 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm (session 2)
$35 per student
$25 per guest
We allow up to two guests per student (based on space available).
Your guest(s) should not be other new SF State admits. All new students who wish to attend Orientation must make a seperate reservation, even if they are attending the event with friends.
Fees are non-refundable, but can be applied to a different orientation session during the same term.
After selecting a date from the options above, you can register for Orientation through your online Student Center:
1. Log-in to your online Student Center. For detailed directions, please visit Campus Solutions website.
- Once on the Home: SF State Gateway page, click Application Status.
- Scroll until you locate the oval-shaped Student Center button, and click it.
2. On the right-hand side of the Oracle page, locate the New Undergraduates tab.
3. Click the link that says Orientation Registration.
4. Follow the prompts to make your orientaiton reservation and payment.